Good Communication Is Necessary For The Success Of Just About Every Type Of Business.
Unfortunately, many small & medium businesses don’t have the time or simply cannot afford to purchase the infrastructure necessary for communication systems. In many cases, these businesses also don’t need the full-scale communication services that are often needed by larger organizations. To buy the infrastructure necessary would largely be a waste of money. As a result, many small & medium businesses feel as if they have no choice but to go without VoIP services.
After working many small & medium businesses, GriffusTech discovered the great need for VoIP services of many smaller organizations. As a result, GriffusTech created a solution that is tailored to small and medium business.
Our VoIP Services
GriffusTech uses Sangoma and Yealink phones to provide quality VoIP services to its many clients. Since all communication is controlled over the cloud, clients don’t need to purchase expensive infrastructure to take advantage of these VoIP services. Rather than purchasing pricey hardware, clients only pay a monthly cost for needed VoIP services. One difference that distinguishes us from other VoIP service providers is that we allow our clients to only pay for the VoIP services and features they actually use. In a moment’s notice, clients are free to scale up or scale down their use of our VoIP services to fit their needs.
Our standard plan includes all of the basic and common features of VoIP. Clients only need to pay the basic subscription rate for these services. However, if clients decide they need more VoIP features, they can pick and choose the extra features they want and pay a flat fee per phone for each feature. Even if clients decide to go with the standard plan, they will get to enjoy a very feature-rich business phone system made possible by our Hosted PBX Solution.
Clients who decide to upgrade to a new feature will find that the process is simple and painless. They just call us and we make the changes.
Here is some information about some of the standard and optional features we offer:
- Choose Your Area Code – Clients can either port their existing phone number and area code to GriffusTech, or they can choose their area code from a list of different cities. They also have the option of choosing an area code in which their business is not physically located.
- Employee Extensions – With this feature, every employee can be granted a unique extension to create a more professional image for your business.
- Voicemail – Clients will be able to manage messages in an organized and convenient fashion with the voicemail feature.
- Video Phone Calls – With this feature, clients can make video-to-video phone calls at absolutely no extra cost. This will prove very helpful in situations where face-to-face contact is preferred.
- Unified Messaging – All email, faxing, and voicemail messages will be sent to one inbox.
- Three-way Calling – Your employees will be able to add a third line to a phone call to establish a three-way meeting or conference.
- Fax-to-Email Service – Clients can get this feature to receive all faxed documents as PDF documents in their email inbox.
- Additional Voicemail Boxes – This feature will allow better and more coherent organization of voicemails.
- Call Recording – For quality control, training, and compliance purposes, this feature will come in handy.
The features discussed above are only a few of the many VoIP services provided by GriffusTech. For more information about the VoIP services we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us by email or phone.