Position: New Business Sales
Location: Michigan (Remote)
Reports To: Sales Manager or CEO
Compensation Type: Commission (1099misc)
Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential clients via telephone, email and face to face.
- Working to KPIs and revenue targets as set by leadership.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Working closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross sell.
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- relevant industry experience ideally gained from a competitor business.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma. Associates degree in business preferred
- 1 year of technical sales